Even though I remembered to take a photo and weigh myself yesterday, I absolutely forgot to post my details. Wow, only two weeks into this new habit and I’m already missing due dates. Ha!
I blame the holidays. I spent the day with my family only to come home to house guests, so it was a hectic (but fun) day!
(This actually upsets me, as I had gone down to 129.8 on Friday of last week, but I had a feeling that was due to dehydration… oh well.)
(My husband misplaced my measuring tape.)
I’m concerned that I’m going to take a major step back with today’s Thanksgiving eating, so I’m planning to go for a long run and get a workout in before I gorge on all of the good stuff. Hopefully I can make it to next week’s weigh-in without too much damage!
On that note, friends, it’s time to gobble ’til you wobble!
Bon appetit, my friends!
- Weigh In late but not Forgotten (journeytoawesomehood.com)
- Weekly Weigh-in 12 (nicolepitcher.wordpress.com)
- Weigh in Wednesday! (adventuresinmarriageandmotherhood.wordpress.com)
- Weigh in Wednesday + Picture Update – Week 3 (powertoshred.wordpress.com)
- Weigh-in Wednesday! (nschultz22.wordpress.com)
- Weigh-In Wednesday. (comebackmom.wordpress.com)