As I mentioned this weekend, I’ve really been bad lately with my diet and, as a result, my weight is up. I went from 130.6 just three weeks ago to a whopping 138 on Sunday morning when I stumbled onto the scale (after a weekend of gorging and excess). Since Halloween, I’ve really been letting myself just eat whatever I want (while still exercising 4-5 days per week) and I’ve learned that I just can’t get away with that with my body.
Unlike the rest of the world, I cannot exercise and eat what I want.
I will gain weight. FAST.
It’s unfair, but it’s the body I was given. I have to make the best of it. Awareness is the answer.
As part of an effort to hold myself more accountable, I’m going to publicly post my stats every Wednesday as well as a new (quasi-revealing) picture to show the progression of my body.
Starting tonight, I will post the following every Wednesday:
- My weight (as taken in the morning)
- My waist circumference
- Left & right thigh circumference
- A full body photo (shorts/sports bra)
I’ve been very regimented this week so far – a big thanks to MyFitnessPal & GymPact for keeping me honest with myself – and I went into the week with far more meal-planning than I had previously, so I’ve managed to keep my food intake in check and the scale is slowly creeping down.
Tonight, after work, I’ll be posting my first “Weigh-In Wednesday” and I hope that all of you can help to keep me encouraged, motivated, and accountable to my goals.
On that note, please watch for a post later this evening and, as always, bon appetit!
- Weigh In Wednesday (powertoshred.wordpress.com)
- David Greenwalt: 12 Tips to Maintaining Weight-Loss Sanity This Thanksgiving (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Weigh-In (lifewiththegirlnextdoor.com)
- Addicted to Weighing Myself (fat2fitinayear.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Get Started! Wednesday Weigh In. (meantobelean.wordpress.com)
- Operation Weight Loss – Week 2 of 15 (heatherurbanescape.wordpress.com)
- Weigh in Wednesday (bitchfitgirls.wordpress.com)