For those that don’t know, I am a writer for the nationally syndicated TV show, The Daily Buzz.
This is actually my personal recipe for paleo, grain-free chocolate chip cookies used on the show today!
Here’s the full recipe:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (I love the organic coconut flour from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cups of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- OPTIONAL MIX-INS: coconut flakes, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, or dried cherries.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine all wet ingredients (including mashed bananas) in large mixing bowl. Stir well while folding in all dry ingredients.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- On a greased cookie sheet, spoon out tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough approximately 2 inches apart. Gently press balls down, creating a 1″ thick cookie.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until browned. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then dig in!
Bon appetit, my friends!
2 thoughts on “Simple, Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies!”
Sounds delicious, Tori, and just in time for the holidays. Thanks for the recipe!
Youre welcome! It’s surprisingly low in calories, as well. Per my math, each cookie is roughly 50!